We’re in the thick of summer now, so I thought I would take a few minutes and share some fashion tips to help you as you navigate through hot days, maybe when you’re working or… More
Too racy for you? Check out our new Lace Bodysuit in black, just one of several new items in our Fall 2018 collection.
It features 3/4 length sleeves and a v-neckline with a ruched detail. The bodysuit runs a little small, so you want to size up.
Here are some ideas I have for wearing it:
- For an edgy vibe, I can see this easily with skinny jeans and heels. Is that your style?
- But, I can also picture it with the black or navy Flounce Skirt, paired with our Ponte Jacket.
Two ways, totally different. How would you rock this?
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE 2018 FALL CAPSULE, AND GET A FIRST LOOK AT ALL NEW RUBY RIBBON ITEMS BY JOINING MY ONLINE STYLE COMMUNITY
#bodysuit #rockon #fall2018 #stylewithchar #fallfashion #skinnyband #style #womensclothes #ladiesfashion #wearwithacami #edgy #vibe
We launched our Fall 2018 Collection July 9 and it’s hot! Check out all the new items in the blog posts referenced here:
- Rock out with Stevie Nicks in our new Fall leggings
- New Lace Bodysuit perfect over a Ruby Ribbon Cami
- New colors, more sizes – happier you!
- Wildflower top will be a hit for Fall
More links coming as the blog posts get written!
Stay connected to the latest from Ruby Ribbon by joining on free online community.
Sit back and let’s spend a few posts talking about our newest items.
It’s a rockin’ first look with our new Stevie Leggings, which were inspired by Stevie Nicks (think “Stop Draggin’ my Heart Around”).
The six functional snaps running down the legs are hip and fun and you can have a great time styling with them. Leave a few snaps open, for a unique “just you” look.
These leggings fit like our Ankle Leggings and of course, feature our “skinny band” at the waist. We’re know for always having on-trend and different styles in our leggings and these don’t disappoint. We offer these in XS to 3XL, as always.
Here are a few styling tips for these leggings:
- Pay homage to Stevie N by pairing them with one of her tees and our Ponte Blazer
- Try them with a flowy tunic like our Layered Tunic in spruce green or black
- Add boots and a sweater (try our Lux Tunic) this fall as the temps change
Learn more about the 2018 Fall Capsule, and get a first look at all new Ruby Ribbon items by joining my online style community
#leggings #stevienicks #rockon #stylewithchar #snapdetail #skinnyband #rubyribbon #stopdraggingmyheartaround #thunderonlyhappenswhenitsraining
A new Lularoe item can make you smile, with a fun or funky pattern that is “just the thing” for your wardrobe. But if you have the right foundation pieces under, you can rock your Lularoe with maybe an even bigger smile.
Check out how you can rock your Lularoe with THE BEST foundation pieces underneath; get pieces that work for you but are still amazingly comfortable. Our “before and after” pictures always tell a great story.
Say Bye Bye Bra and hello to a super smooth look with a Ruby Ribbon cami under your Lularoe Randy – a simple but stylish t-shirt with raglan sleeves.
Our model is getting great support without underwires from her Ruby Ribbon cami. This look brings you comfort and confience both inside and out.
Pair it with a Ruby Ribbon v-neck slip and Boy Shorts for a sleek look with no extra bulges.
Lularoe Perfect Tee
Our Ruby Ribbon Demiette would be perfect under the Perfect Tee. You’ll get all the definition and support of an underwire bra, in an on- trend cropped style. (Or choose a Ruby Ribbon cami if you want a little more tummy shaping.)
With a form-fitting dress like Julia, you definitely want the “after” picture, using a secret Ruby Ribbon weapon — the Convertible Slip with the most tummy shaping but with comfort. And, it’s also a supportive but totally underwire free option.
Get more styling tips when you
join my free “Style with Char Studio.”
Check out Mallory Sills from Image Success giving tips on how to Dress Like A Boss; this week Mallory’s sharing her five tips to dressing like a boss, or professional.
If you want to look/feel like a powerful woman, these tips are for you. The 5 tips are:
- Have a defined style that is uniquely you
- Dress for the setting you will be in
- Focus on buying quality clothing
- Avoid loud prints
- Accessorize strategically
Mallory takes each tip and breaks it down to get you totally comfortable with her ideas. Check out her latest podcast here.
I love the way Mallory humanizes fashion and beauty to give you inspiration, motivation and a few jokes along the way. I listen to her podcasts regularly and always learn something.
Want to join my tribe of fashion-minded women. Head over to Style with Char Online Studio.
Use white as your base
Use your white Ruby Ribbon Capris or Stretch Woven Pants as a clean and refreshing base for your outfit. It will look cool and crisp. Then top it off with a touch of red or blue, like our Sparkle Vee Tunic that sparkles just like the fireworks.
Pick one motif – stars or stripes
I can think of several classic Ruby Ribbon items that feature blue and white stripes, including the Kimono Top, the Side Ruched Dress and the Kimono Shawl. Any one of these would fit into an Independence Summer look with style.
This tip didn’t who up on Sunil’s list, but with all the great Kiss Red options from Ruby Ribbon, I couldn’t resist.
- Let a Kiss Red Sheer Collection cami peak out just a little (and only you will know you’ve paired it with our Shaping Briefs for a true Wonder Woman suit)
- Since you may be celebrating the July 4 holiday at the beach or lake, do what I’m planning and wear your Ruby Ribbon Riviera Swimsuit.
No matter what patriotic outfit you choose, enjoy the day and remember what it stands for! It’s not just freedom from bras (lol) but so much more! Happy Independence Day!
#patriotic #shine #rubyribbon #familyfun #sunilstyles #fireworks #sylewithchar #wearred #redwhiteandblue #stripes #kissred #freedom #freedomfrombras #july4 #independenceday #cleanandcrisp #sparkle
Thankful for Kathryn B for taking the time to record this video to let us all know her thoughts on the Ruby Ribbon Nursing Cami. She is a mom of six!
#nursingcami #nursingtank #momof6 #stylewithchar #nursing #newmom #rubyribbon #motherhood
Yes, we call it shapewear, because that’s what all of you are used to calling it and we want you to recognize what we do. But really, it’s so different than the shapewear out there that we need a new name.
Our products are revolutionary – seriously life-changing foundations for any outfit. We deliver real results, and with comfort. This is not your once-in-a-blue-moon torture device.
- Support any cup size with NO precise cup-measuring required
- NO underwire
- Lift your bust & butt
- Smooth your back, hips & waist
- Sculpt a little bit or a lot but always comfortable
- Banish bra and panty lines
- Stay Put – with our gripper edge that keeps your cami in place!
Editors love our product as do our customers. 90% of our customers return to purchase more. And 90% tell a friend.
Want to learn more about Ruby Ribbon and get your questions answered, email me or join my online community.
#shapewear #byebyebra #brafree #revolutionary #outfitfoundations #realresults #comfort #support #nounderwire #stylewithchar #rubyribbon #smooth #sculpt #banishyourbra #nopantylines
Check out Ruby Ribbon Designer Cami Raymond’s tips for taking your Ruby Ribbon Swimsuit from pool to patio with our wraps and cover-ups. And don’t forget that every Ruby Ribbon swimsuit features shaping and slimming technology to help you look your best.
Want more styling tips, join my online fashion community, including sneak peaks on new collections and advance notice of sales.
#swim #bathingsuit #swimsuit #stylewithchar #style #summerfashion #slimmingswimsuits #shaping #nounderwires #pooltopatio #celebrateconfidence
With summer comes new needs for shapewear, am I right? We open up our necklines with strapless, one-shoulder and racerback. We put on crop tops (well, I don’t, but lots of women do). We wear more v-necks to show off those summer tans. And, we toss on summer dresses to stay cool while looking great.
Well, we’ve got your covered with shapewear that works perfectly for the summer. We’ll support you in total comfort with no underwires ever!
Here are the 4 key summer shapewear pieces you need in your lingerie drawer:
- Convertible Cami – you love your Ruby Ribbon cami but the straps are showing under your favorite summer top. Pick up a Convertible Cami to alleviate that strap agitation. Configure it for nearly any neckline, including strapless. We even offer clear straps when you just have no other option but a strap.
- Convertible slip or V-neck slip – look your best in your summer sundresses or special occasion dress with a Ruby Ribbon slip. Choose the Convertible Slip for no-show under almost any neckline and the most shaping and smoothing. Try the V-neck Slip for a little less hug, but still a smooth look. With either, no bra needed (but no worrying about support and lift)
- Lace or Original Full Support Demiette – you can wear a Ruby Ribbon Demiette anytime, but when you choose to rock a crop top, you’ll want a wirefree and painfree Demiette as your supportive choice
- Boy short or Thigh slimmers – on waist or high waist – we choose dresses and slips more in the summer, for a cool and comfortable but still smart look. Underneath these, take a little help from a Boy Short if you only need a light and smoothing foundation piece. But if you want more thigh and waist slimming with deeper control, choose a Ruby Ribbon Thigh Slimmer in either high waist or on-waist. (The on-waist is my “go-to” under summer dresses)
Want great tips like this all the time? Just join my online style community to keep yourself stylish and confident.
#celebrateconfidence #summershapewear #shapewear #strapless #slips#demiettte #rubyribbon #boyshort #thighslimmer #stylewithchar #stylewithconfidence #workthome #womensupportingwomen #suitesassypants #successfulwomen #goalgetter #itsasuitething