It’s hot, hot, hot in July around here, probably where you are too. Here’s a few summer fashion tips to help you look your best in the heat
Dress easy and breezy
- Keep it easy and breezy
- Fabric should be light
- Get light colored clothing such as blue, green and pink and pair with white pants
- Layer a Ruby Ribbon lingerie tank over your cami for a great sleeveless look
- Put on layers of bangles or long earrings
- Go with “beachy” hard or braids
- Grab a cotton handbag in a vibrant color
- Use the opportunity accessorize with some great looking summer sandals
- Throw a large scarf in your handbag in case you need a lightweight extra layer
Say “Bye Bye Bra”
Nothing is more uncomfortable on a hot summer day than a bra, especially those pesky underwires.
- Try out the Ruby Ribbon camisole to replace your bra. It will be more comfortable, but also help you shape and smooth any trouble areas.
- No matter what size you are, we have one for you
- You have to try them on to believe it, I know….