If you’re ready for some pumpkin spice latte, a fire in the fireplace and maybe a dusting snow, you’re also probably ready for a few new pieces of Ruby Ribbon to keep you cozy while looking great!
The Ruby Ribbon Winter/Holiday 2016 capsule will debut on Thursday (Sept 29) and features an beautiful array of new options. Colors this season are a bit of a change from what you’ve seen from Ruby Ribbon and will introduce more rich camel color, a gorgeous pearly ivory option, more choices in the mink brown that showed up with Fall 2016, a few new red pieces and of course, the ever popular black.
I’ll be sharing pictures and styling tips soon of the 14 new pieces, but you can watch for:
- New color options in the Sheer Collection cami and shaping briefs, Empire Lace Tank, Cross Front Top and Flare Leg Ponte Pants
- Two new styles of Ruby Ribbon leggings, with some unique styling details you haven’t seen before
- Several new styles of tunics that will look awesome with your leggings
- An duster (yes, you read that right) that is a weight to wear indoors
- A beautiful sheer kimono similar to the very popular one from Spring 2016
- The sequin-looking tank (shown here) that was previewed in the Fall catalog
So, I’m curious, which of these sound the most intriguing to you?