Ruby Ribbon camis and demis are the perfect wirefree option for all women, including breast cancer survivors. In fact, the video below is a testimonial from a woman who discusses how ruby ribbon helps breast cancer survivors like her. In the video, she shares her story and impressions of wearing Ruby Ribbon camis and demiettes after her breast cancer surgery. She decided that Ruby Ribbon would provide the perfect breast cancer bra option for her.
We are so thankful that she is willing to be so open about how we have helped her. In the video, she says, “I remember the nightmare of trying to find some bras” and remarks how happy she is that she found Ruby Ribbon. Some of her key points about Ruby Ribbon and breast cancer include:
- Her cups are different sizes and the Ruby Ribbon demis and camis fit even though she’s different sizes
- She gets great lift and support from Ruby Ribbon, providing a breast cancer bra option
- Because the Ruby Ribbon demis and camis don’t have any underwires or other hard surfaces, they don’t press on her surgery scars.
- Her prosthesis stays in place well under a Ruby Ribbon demiette, which is her favorite
- Because you “step in” to a Ruby Ribbon cami or demiette, it’s easier to put on and doesn’t cause any pain by trying to reach behind our back.
Video of how Ruby Ribbon provides breast cancer bra option for this survivor
If you want to learn more about Ruby Ribbon, you can use my quick and easy interview form to find the right size and style Ruby Ribbon cami just for you. I recommend that you take a fresh bust and bra band measurement when you complete the sizing form. Once you’ve completed the form, in a few hours or overnight, I’ll send you a personalized email or text with my recommendations on the size and styles that are best for your figure.
#rubyribboncares #testimonial #amazingstory #stylewithchar #rubyribbon #breastcancersurvivor