Ruby Ribbon camis and demis are the perfect wirefree for all women, including breast cancer survivors. In fact, the video below is a testimonial from a woman who discusses how ruby ribbon helps breast cancer survivors like her. In the video, she shares her story and impressions of wearing Ruby Ribbon camis and demiettes after her breast cancer surgery.
We are so thankful that she is willing to be so open about how we have helped her. In the video, she says, “I remember the nightmare of trying to find some bras” and remarks how happy she is that she found Ruby Ribbon. Some of her key points about Ruby Ribbon and breast cancer include:
- Her cups are different sizes and the Ruby Ribbon demis and camis fit even though she’s different sizes
- She gets great lift and support from Ruby Ribbon
- Because the Ruby Ribbon demis and camis don’t have any underwires or other hard surfaces, they don’t press on her surgery scars.
- Her prosthesis stays in place well under a Ruby Ribbon demiette, which is her favorite
- Because you “step in” to a Ruby Ribbon cami or demiette, it’s easier to put on and doesn’t cause any pain by trying to reach behind our back.
Video of how Ruby Ribbon helps breast cancer survivor
#rubyribboncares #testimonial #amazingstory #stylewithchar #rubyribbon #breastcancersurvivor