When I saw this Layered Tunic, I knew immediately it was going to be one of my personal favorites in this collection. It’s light and floaty with a mix of chiffon and jersey knit.
While it looks like two pieces, the draped “jacket” is attached to the body of the top, so it’s all one piece. I LOVED it in the Spruce color (and could already envision it with the black Jacquard Leggings), and later I realized that we also can get it in black. I find that I can always find space in my closet for another black tunic, don’t you?
What to wear with the Spruce?
- Black — of course, like the Ankle Leggings or the Ponte Leggings or the Bootcut Leggings or the Panel Leggings or the Ottoman Ponte Leggings (So. Many. Choices.)
- It will be gorgeous with the Stretch Woven Pants in either color — mink brown or black
- Try it with the Asymmetric Skirt for a dressier look
- Next spring, pair it with the gray or black Criss Cross Capri Leggings (or don’t wait – go on vacation so you can try this outfit now!)
What to wear with the Black?
- Suedette Leggings in ANY of the five colors — camel, wine, gray, spruce or black – you can’t go wrong
- In the spring, the black will be chic with the white Jacquard Leggings
- Pair it with our sapphire Slim Leg Pants or Flounce Skirt for a “breaking the rules” look
- Maybe even try it with our Sequin Skirt? Who knows?
Winter Capsule Summary
#layeredtunic #lightandfloaty #wearwitheverything #stylewithchar #rubyribbon