Last fall, Ruby Ribbon CEO Anna Zornosa published an open letter to the Ruby Ribbon community about the Ruby Ribbon promise. This letter was to help both stylists and customers understand her commitment to them.
You can read the entire letter here (and I hope you do). Here’s my summary of the key points of the Promise of Ruby Ribbon.
Our Ruby Ribbon Promises:
- Products that delight customers and enhance their lives
- Giving independent Stylists the training and coaching support they need to serve their customers beautifully through a sustainable and thriving business model
- Starter kit offers are valued much higher than the price the new stylist pays, and are carefully built with product & business supplies that allow our Stylists to produce a profit
- No requirement for an ongoing investment plans samples of upcoming product launches can be earned
- Discourage the practice of purchasing inventory for the purpose of resale and don’t compensate for personal purchases
- Member of the Direct Selling Association and abides by its code of ethics
#commitment #promise #rubyribbon #amazingcompany #beyourownboss #besmartwithyoupartner #delightcustomers #enhancelives #makeaprofit #supporteachother