Looking for why out stylists are loving their Boutique in a Box? Here’s 10!
- Your personal rubyribbon.com website is active immediately and you can start earning right away!
- You are selling something all women want! If you Google “I hate my bra” you will get 5.7 million results.
- We have all the training you need to get started in Ruby Ribbon Academy! And if you complete the online curriculum, you’ll earn $25 in free product!
- Your Boutique-in-a-Box includes 9 camis and a demiette in sizes to fit 90% of the women you’ll meet.
- 9 out of 10 customers return to purchase again—and you’ll have a selection of colors across our 3 design families to offer more options for her next purchase.
- 1 out of 3 customers will add on petals or a Shaping Brief with their cami and you’ll have a sample of both to share.
- Customers usually start with camis and then move to our game-changing leggings. If you purchase the Ultimate or Ultimate Plus, you will have a selection of our best selling styles!
- The average customer spends $145 and an average show is $850**— if you hold 6 shows this month, you could earn up to $1,000 – $2,000!
- 9 out of 10 customers refer friends and enjoy benefits (including free, 50% and 75% off items) in our Sharing Rewards program. Learn more in the “Host” section of my website!
- Our Free Cami Calls are a fun way for your friends to learn about your new business while entering a drawing to win a free cami! When you share with friends, you’ll earn business supplies!
Want to learn more? Join my online style community to ask questions.
#boutiqueinabox #10reasons #love #💗 #stylewithchar #rubyribbon #earn #rewards #freecami #ihatemybra #businessinabox #startabusiness #stylist #yourbusinessyourway #NDstrong #boutique #lowcoststartup
(***INCOME DISCLAIMER: Ruby Ribbon does not guarantee that Stylists will generate any income. As with any business, each Stylist business results may vary based on a number of factors, including individual effort, time and circumstances. For statistics on actual earnings of our Stylist, please review the Income Disclosure Statement on www.rubyribbon.com.)