Yesterday it was 95 degrees outside and today, about 30 degrees cooler – Fall is definitely in the air!
Tonight, I’m sharing seven tips for transitioning your wardrobe into Fall.
- As the temperature dips, layer different lengths of solid colored tank tops under long sleeve shirts or sweaters to elongate your silhouette.
- Choose the right Fall fabrics – think leather, suede, corduroy, chambray and flannel.
- Don’t put your summer dresses away just yet! Wear your warm-weather pieces into fall by pairing them with cozy cardigans, leggings and boots.
- Gather some warm weather accessories like scarves or a fun hat – cozy and fashionable.
- If you can’t part with your skirts and dresses just yet, then wear them with a pair of dark-colored tights or leggings and a pair of boots for a quick, chic look.
- Wear a lacy top under a long-sleeved shirt with a scooped neckline. The lace will peak out, giving you a feminine look while keeping you warm.
- Put away your wedges, pumps, sandals, and flip flops, it’s time to start tucking your pants into boots!
Do you love getting timely fashion tips? Join my fashion tribe for more tips weekly.
#fall #rubyribbon #tips #styletips #celebrateconfidence #stylewithchar #alwayswearleggings #leather #suede #cordoruy #boots #sweaters #wrapdress #scarves #cozy