Black leggings are typically the most popular. With Ruby Ribbon, we give you a variety of options for comfortable and great looking black leggings.
I put together a quick comparison chart to help you understand how each of these leggings differ. It should help you pick up the right pair just for you. All styles come in sizes XS to 3XL and all feature our signature “skinny band” at the waist to give you a slight tummy tuck.
Before you dive into the graphic, here are a few of my personal thoughts on when I wear each of these black leggings.
- Ankle Leggings – Basic black leggings but better the average black leggings, and our most affordable option in an ankle length
- Ponte Leggings – I just added these leggings to my personal closet last month during out Ponte sale. I think of them as a dressier version of the Ankle Leggings.
- Capri Leggings – I save these for spring and summer, but I have friends who wear them with boots since they are easier to tuck in.
- Ottoman Ponte Leggings – I love these for the figure-flattering panels built-in, because who doesn’t appreciate a little extra help in making their legs look a little skinnier. These leggings are great for a casual but put-together look.
- Jacquard Leggings – These are one of my favorite leggings to wear during the summer because the length and the cute zipper detail make them look great with sandals. (They might be my personal favorite, but I hate picking just one)
- Bootcut Leggings – Ruby Ribbon’s answer to yoga pants – enough said!
- Skirted Leggings – When I want to be super comfy on the weekend, but still want to feel put together, I pull out my Skirted Leggings every time.
Want to have more fashion conversations?
Join my free online community
#blackleggings #leggings #rubyribbon #ponte #jacquard #myfavoriteleggings #stylewithchar #skirtedleggings #caprileggings #suedette #ottoman #alltheleggings