Ruby Ribbon added several new items to the “online clearance racks” (also known as the Sale tab). To make sure you don’t miss out, I’m highlighting my recommendations for you to check out!
- Dual Tank – one of my personal wardrobe staples right now and the white one is discounted. You’ll wear it ALL THE TIME (I promise)
- Beach Pant – they’re called a Beach Pant, but IMO, they are a casual and comfy pant to pull on when you want to look polished but a relaxed feel is a must. They are a breezy gauze fabric in navy
- Tuxedo Ruffle Capri – a basic black capri legging, with a white ruffle (sort of) detail down the leg. I wouldn’t call them overly feminine and super cute with a tank or a tee
- Lace Up Leggings – fall is coming (sorry to break the news to you ) and these leggings with a lace-up detail at the ankle will stand out with a fun long vest and flats. Before you pull out your high boots, these leggings are just what you need
- Mesh Bomber – perfect for now, toss over a tank or tee right now, especially as the mornings are a bit cooler. This light tan is great with black, or white, or navy, or nearly any other color. Unique, different, fun – it’s what you need
- DIY Jumpsuit – take a basic pant in a jersey fabric, then spice it up with a DIY option to style it a million (maybe even a jillion) ways. Experiment with how you love it, then head out for a night on the town.
As I mentioned, these are just a few of my top picks from the clearance items on the Sale tab. You’ll find a random selection of patterns and colors in our Bye Bye Bra camis and demiettes, as well as other swimsuit coverups, and clothing. I invite you to take a few minutes to browse through it all (maybe sitting in the sunshine).
#sale #discount #tank #pant #legging #capri #stylewithchar #jumpsuit #beachpant #bomber #mesh #clearance #whilesupplieslast