Wondering what you’re going to wear as it starts to feel like Fall? Not sure what in your closet might be a great outfit for your Fall wardrobe?
No worries, here’s a video from my recent visit to ND Today to share some tips on transitioning to a Fall wardrobe.
To recap, here are the tips I shared:
- Choose lighter weight transitional fabrics, such as a cotton/spandex blend for pants worn in the fall Shop for quality fabrics that will last from year to year and staple colors like of course, black, but also mink brown, navy, and even gray or khaki.
- For leggings, the fall is a great time to wear leggings with a bit of detail at the ankle. You won’t be pulling out your tall boots just yet, so you can show off the details with flats or low heels.
- The key to managing temperature changes as we move into fall is layering. Try our mesh bomber jacket, which is super cute in a light tan color. It provides a little extra warmth but not too much. Or get a long sleeve top but in a summery color, like white.
- What you wear under your clothes also matters. We all want to make sure that we look our best in our clothes and I have a variety of slips and shaping bottoms that will help you.
- And the number one thing that women are wearing for comfort and shaping is the Ruby Ribbon Bye Bye Bra Cami, This cami will replace your bra and it works for women up to a 50 K bra size while still giving you all the support you need. And it will take at least an inch off your waist as well.
#fallwardrobe #stylewithchar #fall #onTV #rubyribbon #transitionalfabric #layers #layering #byebyebra #ditchyourbra #brafree #meshbomber #slips #lookyourbest #fallstyle