For the last eight years, I’ve been helping women go brafree with a Ruby Ribbon Cami or Demiette, and I always share my best Ruby Ribbon cami tips with the women who are just starting out with our underwire free camis.
At my last count (Oct 2019), I have helped more than 600 women ditch their bra. (That’s a lot of stepping into a Ruby Ribbon cami to try one on!) And over that time, I’ve collected my best tips but not put them all into one place.
The key to success with your Ruby Ribbon cami is the Step/Lift/Adjust/Smooth process. Let’s talk about it:
- Step — It surprises most women when I tell them to step into their Ruby Ribbon cami or demiette, but it’s a must. Scrunch it up in your hands and step into it, just like if you’re putting on a swimsuit.
- Lift — Then, lift your cami or demiette up around your waist. Place it low on your hips and pull up, then slip it over your shoulders.
- Adjust — Many women need to adjust the bust into the molded cups of the cami or demiette. (Sometimes I call it “swoop and scoop” but essentially, position your bust comfortably in the cups.)
- Smooth — Smooth the gripper edge so it lays flat against your skin. If you’re wearing a cami, it should be underneath your underwear or shaping bottoms.
Check out this video that goes over the Step/Lift/Adjust/Smooth process for putting on your Ruby Ribbon Cami or Demiette to get the most comfort and the best support. Then it quickly covers how to take care of your Ruby Ribbon Cami or Demiette to help it last the longest.
Quick care Ruby Ribbon cami care tips
To wrap it up, here are some quick tips for caring for your Ruby Ribbon shapewear, camis and bras:
- Handle your Ruby Ribbon with care. The more gentle you are with it, the longer it will last.
- Be careful to not over-stretch the gripper edge (especially as you pull it over your hips). The gripper edge will stretch, but it’s also the place you’ll likely see the first wear in your cami or demiette.
- Be sure to let your Ruby Ribbon garments “rest” for about 24 hours between wearings. To get the best support, you should rotate each day between more than one cami or demiette.
- You can machine wash Ruby Ribbon in cold water on a delicate cycle. Please items in a lingerie bag before washing, if you have one.
- Never dry your Ruby Ribbon camis or demis. Hang them to dry.
This Ruby Ribbon cami tips video is fast-paced and informative, but it’s under two minutes so I know you’ve got time to watch it.
Learn more about Ruby Ribbon Cami Tips
If you have more questions, here are a few of my other posts that might help you:
- Your Complete Guide to Wearing Your Ruby Ribbon Cami or Demiette
- Top 10 Reasons to Ditch Your Bra
- Ruby Ribbon’s Golden Rules of Shapewear
I also offer a free Ruby Ribbon personalized sizing service. You can also join my free online community to ask me other questions directly.Check out this video that goes over the process for putting on your Ruby Ribbon Cami or Demiette to get the most comfort and the best support. Click To Tweet
#brafree #rubyribboncamitips #camitips #rubyribbon #cami #demiette #stylewithchar #handlewithcare #fittips #ditchyourbra #byebyebra #rubyribbondemiettetips #demiettetips