If you’re like me, you want to look pulled together even when you’re being super casual. That’s where sweatshirts from Peach come in. Today, I’m going to tell you about three sweatshirts that don’t really look like sweatshirts. They’re just as comfortable as any sweatshirt you have in your closet, but pack a fashion punch that leaves you looking sharp, even while doing a little lounging.
I’m in love with the look of the Tilde Pullover, a crew neck sweatshirt with wide bell sleeves. It’s a chic sweatshirt that will fit into many aspects of your lifestyle. In a French Terry fabric, this sweatshirt features a stylist zipper detail on the sides, giving it a slimming look, but also allowing you easily fit it over your hips (no matter what size they are). The zippers are even made of antique silver hardware.
Here are a couple ways to wear the Tilde Pullover:
- It’s a sweatshirt, so of course you can easily pair it with jeans. Any of the three colors (Blush, Pale Blue, or Cloud) would look great with black jeans, but blue jeans also will do.
- On your way to the gym in workout leggings, toss the Tilde Pullover over your tank to stay warm from the car to the gym.
Everyone who sees the Sofie Sweatshirt has to touch the soft velvet fabric! It’s relaxed, with an oversized funnel neckline and a dropped shoulder, but upscale in a scrumptious way. It comes in a cozy Blush color, but also basic Black.
To style with “comfort meets chic” sweatshirt, be sure to think a bit modern:
- I’ve shown it below with the black color over the Citadel “Camo” leggings for a great weekend look but the Reversible Leggings in matte gray camo would be cute too.
- Pair the black with the Sofie Joggers for a cozy and modern tracksuit.
- I love the look of the Blush with soft neutrals like gray leggings.
With a stretch satin detailing in the side panels, the Kora Pullover mades a stylish statement. In a relaxed fit and a French Terry fabric, it’s comfortable, but still polished and put together. And, it features a hi-low hemlive for a little extra coverage in the back. You can get this beauty in Garnet (a rich burgundy shade), Khaki and Black.
How should you wear the Kora Pullover?
- In a warmer climate, grab it to add over a lightweight summer top and skort as the temps cool down in the evening.
- Pair it anytime with the Nina Leggings, either in a monochromatic shade or something with a little contrast. (Personally, I’d wear a t-shirt or top that was a little longer under it, but you may feel differently.)
- And again, feel free to pull it on with jeans for a casual but put together look.
If you love style, considering joining my free online community to stay up-to-date on the newest styles, plus get advance notice of sales and other discounts.
#korapullover #sweatshirt #stylewithchar #tildepullover #pullover #sofiesweatshirt #sofie #kora #tilde #polished #puttogether #upscale #dressitup #peach #discoverpeach #peachfashions