Peach has launched its Peach Fall 2020 fashions, featuring on-trend pieces for work (even working from home), weekends and the days at the gym.
The launch was inspired by Argentina, where Peach Design Director Daniela Bascuñan visited both recently and while growing up in Chile. She created the Peach Fall 2020 fashion launch that is sophisticated, super fashionable with a European aesthetic. Key trends in this Fall 2020 fashion launch include an equestrian vibe, trendy dot fabrics, elevated leather, and a fresh fall color palette.
It’s all over the fall 2020 runways — an equestrian feel that manifests in slim pants tucked into boots, leather accents and spot-on tailoring. It’s easy to wear with a polished look for Peach Fall 2020. You’ll see it more directly in the Pelham Pant and Dismount Jacket, but more subtlety in the Tortuga Button Down and several other pieces in the collection.
While several of the pieces in the Peach Fall 2020 collection definitely have that equestrian vibe, here are three pieces where it’s prominent.
- Pelham Pant – With flattering lines and a stretched twill fabric with 4-way stretch, these have the look and seaming of riding pants and the comfort of leggings but in a pant. They come in both black and taupe, allowing you to create that perfect look.
- Dismount Jacket – Even the name of the Dismount Jacket sounds equestrian. This jacket features an open-drape silhouette and stretch faux leather sleeves that instantly elevate any look. Opt for the ultra-sleek all black color or add a little extra interest with the contrast color in the taupe option.
- Tortuga Button Down – You will live in this long, comfortable and stylish stretch-women button down. It features a relaxed fit, high-low hemline and chic side slits . I have so many styling ideas that I’ll be sharing on my social channels. Wear it over leggings, leave it open as a lightweight layer, or even try a half tuck.
Polka dots come and go in fashion and the latest Peach Fall 2020 dots are of a trendy variety. It’s a quirky interpretation of dots, coming in a fun dalmatian print (spot on!) and a dot viewpoint designed from paint splashes.
- Trailblazer Button-Down in painterly dots — In white, the Trailblazer Button Down has been a fan favorite. It’s has a crisp, timeless style that works with all bottoms In the new painterly dots pattern, it comes out of its shell a bit in a fun pattern but in classic black and white, making it easy to pair with so many looks.
- Reversible Capri in dalmatian print — These iconic 2-in-1 design Reversible Capris can be worn everywhere and for everything, giving this one style the ability to work harder for your wardrobe. And this dalmation print (which reverses to a deep gray) will just make you smile when you wear them.
Leather and accents of leather are a key trend for fall and the Peach Fall 2020 capsule builds on a history of elevated leather pieces. In the Fall 2020 collection, we feature the Palermo Blazer and the previously mentioned Dismount Jacket. But you can also find faux leather looks in the Nina Leggings, Dane Pants and Danika Dress.
- Palermo Blazer – a blazer is a great layer for fall and the Palermo Blazer features stretch faux leather for all-day comfort that instantly elevates any look. Pair it with the Ponte Straight Leg when you need to be more polished, or scrunch the sleeves up and wear with jeans for everyday chic.
- Nina Leggings – the best-selling Nina Leggings offer both unparalleled comfort but also that look of leather with the glossy stretchy fabric on their front. Get them in black, of course, but check out the three other colors also available.
- Dane Pants – Slick meets comfy with the Dane Pant. Check out the smoothing Ponte fabric with edgy faux leather front panels and zipper pockets.
- Danika Dress – My clients have loved this dress since it’s launch. It a great dress to bring into fall under a cute jacket or blazer. We all love that faux leather bodice with ponte skirt offering such an elegant silhouette.
Fresh Fall Palette
Hues of dusty blue and taupe are a fresh approach to a fall palette. In the Peach Fall 2020 launch, you’ll see variants on these hues appearing in many of the pieces. I chose to highlight a few of my favorites that I think will pair easily with things you already own and add a new twist to your wardrobe this fall.
- Mendoza Dress – The Mendoza Dress is a showstopper that can easily be styled in a casual or an upscale way. I like to call it “one and done,” since you can slip into this cozy sweater dress, add your favorite shoe or booty and pick just one accessory (think belt, scarf, long necklace) to complete your look.
- Thrive Tank – If you need a new tank as a layer or as a workout tank, the Thrive Tank delivers. It’s a lightweight well-fitted tank with a cute peak-a-book cutout in the back (that won’t show under your blazer or jean jacket). Great in all three color options.
- Kinley Top – Slouchy and comfy, the Kinley Top reminds me of a casual weekend. It takes your classic long sleeve to the next level. Not only does it feature performance fabric for all-day comfort and moisture-wicking freshness, but it also has an open drape back for head turning style no matter where your day takes you. Will you get dusty blue, heather black or both?
- Asado Sweater – This luxe knit sweater a longer length and petal hem, perfect for simply tossing on over leggings for easy everyday dressing. Pair it with everything from the Citadel Camo Legging to your favorite pant. This classic silhouette can be easily dressed up or down with a change of shoes.
#equestrian #equestrianvibe #trendy #dots #elevated #leather #elevatedleather #fall2020fashion #trendydots #polkadots #stylewithchar #withlovepeach