The Peach Winter Collection for 2020 just might be my favorite collection that I’ve seen as a Peach Stylist. It offers a cozy “sit by the fireplace” vibe that is perfect for the world we’re living in. You can make so many looks from the Winter Collection, and I’m giving you ideas in today’s post.
This seasonal color palette highlights forest and dusty lilac, but they are grounded in classic black and cloud for a feminine and versatile color story. At first glance, the colors may not appear to go together but they will surprise you. New glam fabrics also were introduced, such as faux leather, faux fur and shearling
Using my typical capsule wardrobe formula, I picked out nice pieces from the Winter Collection that will give you many new looks. I like to pick three tops, three bottoms, and three layers, and I typically choose one light piece, one colored piece, and one dark piece in each category.
Here are the nice pieces I selected to create the looks from the Peach Winter Collection (top to borrom, left to right).
- Slopeside Pullover in Cloud — This half-zip pullover with a relaxed fit gives you a polished look, even on those lazy winter days. (Also available in forest green)
- Nell Top in Dusty Lilac — A lightweight top with a sporty-chic hood and thumbholes that will be the perfect base layer during winter’s coldest months. (Also available in classic black)
- Asado Sweater in Black — This luxe knit sweater features a longer length and petal hem, perfect for simply tossing on over leggings or as the perfect base for layering. (Also comes in cloud, dusty blue and dusty lilac)
- Glenwood Leggings in Heather Gray Shimmer — I chose this legging in two colors for this capsule, one light and one dark. They feature a comfy fit with a lighter compression and brushed back interior that is warm and cozy. This Heather Grey Shimmer pair add a subtle holiday shine.
- Reversible Leggings in Camo – They’re almost cheating since you really get two pairs of leggings in one. Designed with comfortable, moisture-wicking properties, this legging can take on everything from your toughest workouts to days spent on-the-go. (This dusty lilac and forest green camo reverses to solid forest)
- Glenwood Leggings in Heather Black – The same shimmery gray leggings but now in Heather Black – you will wear these so much you’ll wish you had two pair!
- Aspen Jacket in Cloud — This relaxed aviator jacket is designed with edgy buckle details and a stylish asymmetric zipper as well as cozy faux sherpa throughout, for the ultimate winter statement. (Also comes in a fun dusty lilac)
- Kaya Cocoon in Forest Green — This draped silhouette offers cozy, blanket-like comfort without any of the bulk. (Also available in cloud and classic black)
- Galena Vest — This ultra-chic faux fur vest instantly elevates any look – providing a little added warmth during the transitional months, and minimizing bulk when layered under winter coats as the temperature drops.
And now for the looks from Peach Winter Collection
Here are eight different looks from Peach Winter Collection, using the nine pieces shown above. You can see that the mix and match options are endless with these nine pieces.
Both of these looks feature the Glenwood Leggings in Heather Gray Shimmer. On the left, we paired it with the Asado Sweater and on the right, the Aspen Jacket over a simple cream-colored top (but you could easily sub in the Slopeside Pullover too).
The Slopeside Pullover is a top seller already and you can see how cute it will be with nearly any bottom. Here I paired it with the Glenwood Leggings in Heather Black and the Reversible Leggings in Camo.
Get your first item from Peach for $10 off using this link.Stay connected by joining my online fashion community.
#withlovepeach #wintercollection #ninelooks #capsulewardrobe #looksfromninepieces #peachfashions #stylewithchar #cozyvibe #sitbythefireplace #feminine #versatile