Have you heard? Amethyst is the new neutral. Amethyst is a purply shade with a gray undertone. We’re finding that amethyst can be worn with a variety of shades and patterns. Honestly, you can think of it as a neutral and wear it with so many items already in your closet.
For 2021, Peach freshened up two of their classic items, now offering them in a shade called Hazy Amethyst. Amethyst is the new neutrals in the Signature Leggings and the Seamless Long Sleeve Crew Neck.Have you heard? "Amethyst is the new neutral" Click To Tweet
In the video below, we found some of the items from past Peach releases to pair with the new amethyst items. Here’s a rundown of nine ways to wear amethyst as the new neutral.
Ideas to use the Signature Leggings in Amethyst as a neutral
With the amethyst Signature Leggings, we’re showing:
- Asado Sweater – I was so surprised (and I don’t know why because it’s obviously a great idea) how cute the Asado Sweater in Dusty Lilac looked with amethyst leggings. It’s the perfect monochrome outfit with cute booties and a long necklace.
- Kinley Top – For a casual look, pair the Kinley Top in gray with amethyst and let a cute black demiette peak out from under it.
- Flex Tee – This workout tee will be perfect with amethyst for a soft and subtle look at the gym.
- Tortuga Button Down — Many of us (me included) prefer longer layers with leggings. The Tortuga Button Down gives you that longer line. You can wear it buttoned up or sometimes I wear it as a lightweight “jacket” over a long t-shirt or tank.
How to wear the Seamless Crew in Amethyst
And we paired the Seamless Crew Neck in amethyst with:
- Reversible Leggings – Camo leggings are all the rage (I don’t make the trends, I just tell you about them). In this shade of dusty lilac and forest, they will be super cute with an amethyst crew neck.
- Citadel Leggings — these gray and black camo print leggings are edgy and fun and will be perfect with an amethyst top.
- Pelham Pants – My favorite pants would look in awesome in either color (they come in black and light gray), but in the video, we show how cute amethyst looks with them in gray
- Reversible Capris — I wanted to point out the dalmatian print in shades of grey (not 50, sorry) and how you might pair these leggings with amethyst for a fresh look.
- Palmer Joggers – You could so easily take the easy way out and pair your amethyst crew neck top with either color of the popular BoHo jogger. But why not live a little instead by pairing them with the Palmer Jogger in Highland Leopard print?
#amethyst #hazyamethyst #amethystisthenewneutral #newneutral #fashioninspiration