With fall 2021 just around the corner, we are seeing new arrivals from Storyline Collection and in this post, I’ll give you a preview of them, including a few styling tips.
This post is the first in a 3-part series that will feature the new arrivals from each of the brands offered at Style with Char Studio. I’ll link the other posts here, as they are published.
The 5 new arrivals from Storyline Collection
The latest items from Storyline Collection are transitional pieces, designed to work well now and take your wardrobe into fall. Here are the key pieces recently released (and be sure to check out the bonus video at the end of this post):
- Turnaround Dress — Designer Sunil Ramshandani took his popular Turnaround Top and reimagined it into this Turnaround Dress. He used his Sorrento print in a fresh black and white color combo, then added two complementary bands of the same print in varying sizes and shades of blue and red. Golf dresses are popular this summer and this dress has enough movement for a sport look with sneakers, and is stylish with heels for a dinner date too. (Oh and it’s also made in the USA.)
- The Shirt — It’s so iconic we just called it “The Shirt.” It’s a versatile white blouse perfect for the office but also just as easily worn with jeans. It features roll-up sleeves (complete with a button to hold them in place), a longer shirttail and a stretchy fabric because we all want that comfort. Tuck it in or wear it out as a tunic. I also wear white blouses open over a tank on warm days.
- Skinny Jeans — Call them skinny jeans, or maybe even denim leggings, but with either name, these jeans come with street-chic style. They are available in both blue and black and come in two inseams.
- Wanderlust Kimono — We love kimonos in all seasons; you can easily layer over a tank to take the edge off on a cool evening, or wear over a long sleeve top for a sleek look. This silky, lightweight twill-weave kimono will set the tone as a perfect season transitional piece. It will also fit into your wardrobe with a range of colors including black, white, red, a little turquoise, some rust, and a spot of sunny gold. With just one size, it’s also an easy item to give as a gift.
- Scrunch-Sleeve Crewneck — Is it time to freshen up your fall wardrobe? How about a super soft layering top that is pretty enough to wear on it’s own — it’s all about the “scrunched” sleeves! You’ll find yourself reaching for this top with jeans or with your dressier outfits. Add a jacket, statement necklace or a scarf and you’re out the door. Get this top in one of each of three colors: white, eggplant and black.
Bonus video showing off the Turnaround Dress – one of the new arrivals from Storyline Collection
See three ways that Michelle styles her Turnaround Dress in this 3 minute video.
Stay in the know on the latest fashions by joining my free email newsletter.
#newarrivals #storylinecollection #fallfashions #bringonfall #denimleggings #golfdress #crispwhiteshirt