With a relaunch of slimming and supportive swimwear from Ruby Ribbon, you’ll likely have some questions. This post will provide you with the ultimate guide to Ruby Ribbon Swimsuits to help you find the best swimsuit for you.
In this blog, I’ll cover:
- What makes Ruby Ribbon swimsuits unique
- The four new Ruby Ribbon swimsuit styles
- How to find the right size for a Ruby RIbbon swimsuit
- Answers to common questions about Ruby Ribbon swimsuits
Not sure what swimsuit style is best for your body type? Click for “Tips for selecting the best swimsuit for your body type“
What makes Ruby Ribbon swimsuits unique
Ruby Ribbon is known for great bust support without underwires and revolutionary shaping technologies to help you look slimmer and smoother. These same characteristics are also important benefits in Ruby Ribbon swimwear.
- Flattering cuts and styles — Figure flattering cuts and styles were at the design forefront for this swimsuit collection, which features fashion-forward swimwear silhouettes.
- Trendy prints — This swim collection features three eye-catching prints, including a cute light blue and white polka dot, a leopard print and a bold zebra print with chartruese accents,
- Slimming solutions — Feel confident at the beach or pool in swimwear constructed with Ruby Ribbon’s InvisiShape®, the shaping fabric technology that smooths, shapes and supports the body for a flattering and comfortable fit.
- UPF 50 protection — Each suit protects your skin from sun damage with UPF 50 protection.
- Easy fitting while you shop from home — Most women hate shopping for swimsuits but Ruby Ribbon (and Style with Char) takes the pain out of it with tools to help you choose the best fit and style and try on in your home.
The four new Ruby Ribbon swimsuit styles’
Ruby Ribbon is offering a complete collection of one-piece, tankini and bikini swimsuits that will fit and flatter women of all shapes and sizes. And this collection is designed with a “mix and match” attitude that will allow you to create the best swimsuit for you.
- St. Tropez — Stock your wardrobe with these chic basics including tankinis, bikinis, one-piece suits and swim briefs. Choose from zebra, aquamarine and zebra, and all feature a novelty cut-out trim.
- Riviera — This style channels old Hollywood glam with halter necklines, retro-styling and strategically-placed rusching. Select between Coral and a Pacific Dot in shades of light blue and white.
- Palm Beach — Look for on-trend animal prints and sheer insets in this collection that features sheer mesh accents.
- La Jolla — Lounge poolside in colorful bikinis in shades of seagrass and aquamarine.
- New Swim Cover Up — Make a poolside statement in this soft, lightweight and versatile swim cover-up that can be worn three different ways.
How to find the right size for a Ruby Ribbon swimsuit
Finding your fit is easy for a Ruby Ribbon swimsuit. Each style contains a link to a Fit Guide, where you can plug in a few measurements and get an instant size suggestion. One-piece suits, tankinis and bikini tops are sized numerically and swim briefs come in Small to 3XL.
Here are links to the various Ruby Ribbon swimsuit fit guides:
Answers to common questions about Ruby Ribbon swimwear
Here are answers to some of the most common questions I get about Ruby Ribbon swimsuits.
Can I get a Ruby Ribbon swimsuit if I’m curvy or a plus size?
Ruby Ribbon swimsuits range in sizes Small to 3XL and are designed to fit and flatter women of all body types. These suits will flatter your curves like nothing you’ve ever experienced.
How do I wash and care for my Ruby Ribbon swimsuit?
As with any clothing, the more carefully you care for it, the longer it will last. We recommend that you hand wash it in cold using a mild detergent. Then hang it up to dry (I find it’s easy to put on a hanger to dry).
How easily can return or exchange my Ruby Ribbon swimsuit?
You can exchange or return a Ruby Ribbon swimsuit within 30 days. It must be in brand new condition, unwashed and unworn and the hangtags must still be attached.
Get a personal size and style recommendation for Ruby Ribbon swimwear at www.stylewithchar.com/size
#swimsuits #slimmingswimsuits #swimwear #tankini #bikini #curvyswimsuits #plussizeswimsuits #rubyribbonswimsizing #swimsizing #stylewithchar #ultimateguidetoswim #rrsuityourself