Too racy for you? Check out our new Lace Bodysuit in black, just one of several new items in our Fall 2018 collection.
In floral stretch lace, this new top will look great over a cami or even a demiette; wear it over black for a traditional look or choose an accent color for under the lace.
It features 3/4 length sleeves and a v-neckline with a ruched detail. The bodysuit runs a little small, so you want to size up.
Here are some ideas I have for wearing it:
- For an edgy vibe, I can see this easily with skinny jeans and heels. Is that your style?
- But, I can also picture it with the black or navy Flounce Skirt, paired with our Ponte Jacket.
Two ways, totally different. How would you rock this?
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE 2018 FALL CAPSULE, AND GET A FIRST LOOK AT ALL NEW RUBY RIBBON ITEMS BY JOINING MY ONLINE STYLE COMMUNITY
#bodysuit #rockon #fall2018 #stylewithchar #fallfashion #skinnyband #style #womensclothes #ladiesfashion #wearwithacami #edgy #vibe
Check out Mallory Sills from Image Success giving tips on how to Dress Like A Boss; this week Mallory’s sharing her five tips to dressing like a boss, or professional.
If you want to look/feel like a powerful woman, these tips are for you. The 5 tips are:
- Have a defined style that is uniquely you
- Dress for the setting you will be in
- Focus on buying quality clothing
- Avoid loud prints
- Accessorize strategically
Mallory takes each tip and breaks it down to get you totally comfortable with her ideas. Check out her latest podcast here.
I love the way Mallory humanizes fashion and beauty to give you inspiration, motivation and a few jokes along the way. I listen to her podcasts regularly and always learn something.
Want to join my tribe of fashion-minded women. Head over to Style with Char Online Studio.
I just wanted to pop over here and show you this picture that another stylist shared of her Mom on her 77th birthday. She’s modeling her Ruby Ribbon Popover Top with the white Stretch Woven Pants and you can see she’s just having a ball doing it!
Want to see more of this kind of fashion fun? Join my online community where we try to put a smile on your face every day!
#ageless #stylewithchar #fashion #fun #popover #happybirthday #rubyribbon
April 7 is officially No Housework Day and to me, that is certainly a day to celebrate. Who’s with me?
What that means (as if you need this day explained) is that there should be:
- No dishwashing
- No vacuuming
- No dusting
- No making beds
- No laundry
- No ironing
- (Do you need me to keep going?)
- No scrubbing
- No window washing
- No shower cleaning
- No picking up
- No mopping
So, celebrate No Housework Day by taking it easy and give yourself a day of leisure. Call me if you need someone to pour the wine!
#NoHouseWorkDay #ivegotyourbackoverhere #rubyribbon #nodusting #nolaundry #stylewithchar #putyourfeetup #noironing #noscrubbing
Here’s a tip:
When you’re feeling a little blue, the best colors to wear to cheer yourself up are red, pink and coral.
They are an instant mood booster!
#moodboost #stylewithchar #wearred #rubyribbon rubyribbon #coral #pink #smile
Last fall, Ruby Ribbon CEO Anna Zornosa published an open letter to the Ruby Ribbon community about the Ruby Ribbon promise. This letter was to help both stylists and customers understand her commitment to them.
You can read the entire letter here (and I hope you do). Here’s my summary of the key points of the Promise of Ruby Ribbon.
Our Ruby Ribbon Promises:
- Products that delight customers and enhance their lives
- Giving independent Stylists the training and coaching support they need to serve their customers beautifully through a sustainable and thriving business model
- Starter kit offers are valued much higher than the price the new stylist pays, and are carefully built with product & business supplies that allow our Stylists to produce a profit
- No requirement for an ongoing investment plans samples of upcoming product launches can be earned
- Discourage the practice of purchasing inventory for the purpose of resale and don’t compensate for personal purchases
- Member of the Direct Selling Association and abides by its code of ethics
#commitment #promise #rubyribbon #amazingcompany #beyourownboss #besmartwithyoupartner #delightcustomers #enhancelives #makeaprofit #supporteachother
#stylewithchar #rubyribbon #sorrynotsorry #getabettermirror
#bekind #loveconfetti #sequinskirt #stylewithchar #rubyribbon #makingyourlifealittlesmoother
As part of my holiday shopping, I reached out to some friends to get their ideas on gifts I could purchase from local businesses. I wanted to get many of my gifts from friends, and friends of friends.
I got many great ideas and I was able to purchase some gifts from other women with home-based businesses, but one story really stands out.
A friend of mine shared with me that her father makes handmade and personalized leather wallets, checkbooks and tool pouches. Men can be challenging to find gifts for so I asked a few more questions. “How much?” and “Can I see a picture?”
After seeing a picture, I told her that I wanted to purchase two tool pouches. It was a super fun exchange after that. After hearing that I needed them ASAP for the weekend, since my family was having Christmas a bit early, she contacted her father. He was willing to send me the pouches right away, no money exchanged hands and no one asked how I planned to pay.
They arrived a few days later, along with a handwritten note with the cost for the pouches and it just said “plus shipping,” and I guess it was up to me to determine how much shipping actually was. I dropped a check in the mail right away (although I’ll admit that it took me a while to find my checkbook in this debit card world) and got the gifts wrapped.
As I was reflecting on this transaction later, I feel like many businesses could learn a few lessons or take a tip or two from this businessman:
Trust others — no one asked me if or how I planned to pay
Go the extra mile — the pouches were in my mailbox in just two days
Care about your customers — the service I got from the man was exceptional in my opinion
PS: I told my friend that her father didn’t charge near enough for his handiwork and she just said “He hasn’t changed his prices since the early 80’s.” I guess if you have a hobby that you love, one more tip is this: It’s not just about the money
#businesstips #stylewithchar #trustothers #gotheextramile #careaboutyourcustomrs #it’snotjustaboutthemoney #rubyribbon #greatservice
One of the newest fashion trends hitting the streets may catch you a little off guard. You may have worn them in the 80’s and guess what, they’re back! Introducing our chunky cable knit Leg Warmers in black. (Why said history didn’t repeat itself?)
To get you into the leg warmer mood, I thought I would share a few tips on how to style them in the most trendy ways:
- Pull them over your jeans — your skinny jeans and any shoe will take on a fresh look (let them rumple a little – leg warmers aren’t meant to be stretched flat)
- Let them peak out of your calf-height boots — More texture, some additional warmth (maybe at an outdoor sporting event), and total style
- Pair them with a heel – check out the picture on the right for how to pull off this slouchy look.
- Stay warm on your commute — For those of you that need to walk outside in skirts and dresses this winter, leg warmers are a great option to keep you warm and then take them off at the office if they don’t “go” with your look
- Share them with a friend — as a stocking stuffer for a millennial… or her super cool Mom!
So, who’s ready to rock the new Ruby Ribbon Leg Warmers.
Summary of Winter and Holiday Treasures
#historyrepeatsitself #stylewithchar #legwarmers #whatsoldisnew #rockthem