No matter what your body shape is, the perfect belt can give you curves in all the right places! Use a belt to enhance and flatter your look.
Here are tips on how to wear a belt for your body shape (from my friend Sunil):
- Apple – Soft knit belts or cord belts tied to the side create an illusion of a waist without emphasizing it. Never wear a belt across your mid section and stay with colors that match your outfit.
- Pear – Choose a mid-width belt; avoid anything skinny or very wide. Stay in the same color family as your outfit and wear it slightly lower on your waist.
- Pencil – Avoid anything too wide; wear it at your true waistband create a soft blouson effect by pulling at the fabric on top.This will give the effect of soft curves and is very flattering.
- Hourglass – Belts are great on you and you should be wearing them almost all the time. They should always be worn at the middle of your waist and the smallest point and dark colors flatter you best.
Not only will a belt enhance your shape, it can be a pop of color that accents your waist over an all black ensemble or a neutral colored belt to cinch in your waist as an accessory, too.
In any season, a belt can be the perfect accessory to a shirt, dress or high-waisted pants. It can make you feel “thinner” on those bloated days and/or give you the curves you are looking for all while being fashionable, too!
Want more style tips, join my online fashion tribe! We would love to have your opinions and ideas.
#belts #powerofagreatbelt #rubyribbon #stylewithchar #bodyshapes #pencil #pear #apple #hourglass #flatter #curves #elitesuite #celebrateconfidence #cgsfall2018 #accessories
Yes, we call it shapewear, because that’s what all of you are used to calling it and we want you to recognize what we do. But really, it’s so different than the shapewear out there that we need a new name.
Our products are revolutionary – seriously life-changing foundations for any outfit. We deliver real results, and with comfort. This is not your once-in-a-blue-moon torture device.
- Support any cup size with NO precise cup-measuring required
- NO underwire
- Lift your bust & butt
- Smooth your back, hips & waist
- Sculpt a little bit or a lot but always comfortable
- Banish bra and panty lines
- Stay Put – with our gripper edge that keeps your cami in place!
Editors love our product as do our customers. 90% of our customers return to purchase more. And 90% tell a friend.
Want to learn more about Ruby Ribbon and get your questions answered, email me or join my online community.
#shapewear #byebyebra #brafree #revolutionary #outfitfoundations #realresults #comfort #support #nounderwire #stylewithchar #rubyribbon #smooth #sculpt #banishyourbra #nopantylines
With summer comes new needs for shapewear, am I right? We open up our necklines with strapless, one-shoulder and racerback. We put on crop tops (well, I don’t, but lots of women do). We wear more v-necks to show off those summer tans. And, we toss on summer dresses to stay cool while looking great.
Well, we’ve got your covered with shapewear that works perfectly for the summer. We’ll support you in total comfort with no underwires ever!
Here are the 4 key summer shapewear pieces you need in your lingerie drawer:
- Convertible Cami – you love your Ruby Ribbon cami but the straps are showing under your favorite summer top. Pick up a Convertible Cami to alleviate that strap agitation. Configure it for nearly any neckline, including strapless. We even offer clear straps when you just have no other option but a strap.
- Convertible slip or V-neck slip – look your best in your summer sundresses or special occasion dress with a Ruby Ribbon slip. Choose the Convertible Slip for no-show under almost any neckline and the most shaping and smoothing. Try the V-neck Slip for a little less hug, but still a smooth look. With either, no bra needed (but no worrying about support and lift)
- Lace or Original Full Support Demiette – you can wear a Ruby Ribbon Demiette anytime, but when you choose to rock a crop top, you’ll want a wirefree and painfree Demiette as your supportive choice
- Boy short or Thigh slimmers – on waist or high waist – we choose dresses and slips more in the summer, for a cool and comfortable but still smart look. Underneath these, take a little help from a Boy Short if you only need a light and smoothing foundation piece. But if you want more thigh and waist slimming with deeper control, choose a Ruby Ribbon Thigh Slimmer in either high waist or on-waist. (The on-waist is my “go-to” under summer dresses)
Want great tips like this all the time? Just join my online style community to keep yourself stylish and confident.
#celebrateconfidence #summershapewear #shapewear #strapless #slips#demiettte #rubyribbon #boyshort #thighslimmer #stylewithchar #stylewithconfidence #workthome #womensupportingwomen #suitesassypants #successfulwomen #goalgetter #itsasuitething
Which neckline on a top looks best on you? Often, you will get compliments on a certain top and it may be the color or something else that makes it be especially flattering on you.
Check out this infographic that will help you identify the best neckline for your attributes. (I’m not certain of the original source of this graphic.)
#necklines #lookgreat #fashion