Just a quick preview of my most recent gift that showed up in my mailbox. Here’s my new weekend bag with a fun Ruby Ribbon logo on it. These gifts come in beautiful packaging and I just can’t wait to open them.
Great to be rewarded just for sharing Ruby Ribbon with women everyday.
#makingyourlifealittlesmoother #girlboss #beyourownboss #startafashionbusiness #getrewardedinsomanyways
On Thursday, Dec 28, I’m will be celebrating my third anniversary of bringing joy, confidence, new clothes and an exceptional business opportunity to women in North Dakota and beyond.
Since the day I said “Yes” to building my Ruby Ribbon business I have had the pleasure of meeting and getting to know many beautiful women as customers, hostesses, teammates and friends. With more than $125,000 in personal sales (that’s a lot of camis and changed closets) over those three years – what a ride it has been!
This week, I would love to include you in my celebration with a chance to win a prize basket featuring a Ruby Ribbon cami, a Lux Shawl and a bloom planners 2018 calendar. It’s just a small way for me to give you a big THANK YOU!
To participate, simply send me an email and be sure to include your complete name and home address, as well as at least two (or all would be even better) of the following:
- A fashion topic you’d like to see featured in 2018
- A fashion or Ruby Ribbon question
- Your favorite Ruby Ribbon item and why
- A fashion tip that you want to share
Entries must be submitted via email by 5 PM on Sunday, Dec 31 and the winner will be announced early in January 2018
I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for following me, connecting and for supporting me these last three years. Good luck to all who enter!
Your friend in fashion and style,
#celebrate #anniversary #3yearsof fun #3yearsoffashion #3yearsofflexibility #stylewithchar #thankyourubyribbon
On the left is the pic I got from a guy late last week. It was basically a cry for help – LOL. His wife wanted another one of “these” for Christmas and a former stylist told him I could help. He wasn’t even sure what the heck this thing was called.
I got her her name and the town where they live, and after a quick call to Ruby Ribbon Support, I was able to determine the style of cami (Original Full Support) and place an order for him.
When I called him back to say we were good to go, I told him I had it shipped to my house so I could wrap it for him and he was totally amazed.
Fun way to provide holiday service!
#helpothers #stylewithchar #happyholidays
It’s always fun to get these packages in the mail! Here’s the beautiful package I received recently as a milestone reward as I work to earn a trip to Jamaica! (I can actually see that trip from here.)
It’s always nice to feel appreciated, isn’t it. This is an insulated cooler that is just the perfect size to hold a bottle of Pinot Grigio. I guess you could call it a “wine cooler,” but we all think of something else when we hear that?
I’m always looking for women who want to become my business partners with Ruby Ribbon. It’s a mix of fun, flexibility and of course, some work, but you’re always building your own business, your way!
#winecooler #girlboss #stylewithchar #rubyribbon #startabusiness
Ruby Ribbon launched the Winter and Holiday Collection this week and I got many of the samples right away (still waiting to pick up a few of the items with my own hostess rewards!).
Of course, I immediately unpacked the box and tried on everything that was in my size. These pieces are going to be a hit with you!
So, are you curious what I wore first? I’ve actually worn it twice already — the Lux Shawl. Available in either Black or Silvery Heather color, this is the softest thing ever, not kidding. While it’s not cashmere, it certainly feels like it. And it has a button detail that can be worn on the shoulder, or down the front for a cardigan look.
Oh, and you can also wear it as a beautiful winter scarf too. Get one for yourself (of course!) and another for a holiday gift for a woman you love!
The model shown here is wearing it with the Gray Suedette Leggings, but I paired mine this week with the Spruce Suedette Leggings and wore our Asymmetric Tunic in black under it. Just a long necklace with black booties and I had a great fall outfit. (I can also picture this shawl with the Wine colored Suedettes too, can’t you?)
As usual, I’ll be highlighting many of the new items for Winter 2017 over the next few weeks, and you can find them all curated (word of the year, lol) here:
Winter and Holiday Capsule Summary
#holidaygiftsalready? #holidaygifts #shawl #almostcashmere #stylewithchar #rubyribbon
When I mentioned to someone that I was putting together a post of what to get for grandma, they thought I was stereotyping. I’m not, definitely not. I love that Ruby Ribbon resonates with women of all ages, and grandma is no different. If she’s a fashionista, she will like something different than if she’s going for comfort at all costs, for example.
Here are just a few Ruby Ribbon pieces that I have seen women who are older prefer (but you know your grandma and can select the right thing):
- Tie Neck Top – a gorgeous lacey top inspired from the looks of the 70s. Will feel great over a Ruby Ribbon black cami
- Flare Leg Pants — who doesn’t love a great fitting pair of pants with a “skinny band” at the waist
- Lace Tunic – I see older women just gravitate to this top, which would be perfect with those Flare Leg Pants I just mentioned. This top also is meant to wear over a Ruby Ribbon cami
- Chevron Kimono — a gorgeous wrap that is cute over many tops and popular with women of all ages
#holidayshopping #holidaygifts #gifts #christmasgifts #rubyribbon #grandma #womensfashion
I thought I would take a few minutes today to get back to my Holiday Shopping Idea posts. Let’s talk about the women who works in a office or professional setting. What are some of the Ruby Ribbon items that she might like?
- Versatile Tank — I personally like to wear this tank year-round. Available in black, white and red, it’s great as a layering piece under a sweater or jacket. The slimmer built in also is a nice touch
- Drape Neck Top — again, a great layering piece that looks perfect with the Ponte Jacket
- Ponte Jacket — who wouldn’t want a super comfortable but always professional looking “almost suit jacket”; this jacket features a tailored look and is great with any of the Ruby Ribbon Ponte skirts and pants. (Sidenote, we have 2 Ponte skirts on sale for 30% off until Monday, Nov 28)
- Palazzo Pants — if you think she might want the utmost comfort but still look amazing, these Palazzo Pants are it. They are a matte jersey, flowing and beautiful and give a great look. (And, they also are on the sale this week!)
- Ruched Skirt — this ruched skirt is super flattering on everyone, and is a staple in my own work wardrobe
#holidayshopping #holidaygifts #gifts #christmasgifts #rubyribbon
Ruby Ribbon kicks off the “Not Just Black Friday” sale today with 30% off seven choices in black leggings, pants and skirts.
Head over to my website to show now. In sizes from XS to 3XL, we have something to fit you. You can choose from:
- Midi skirt skirt — flowy and hits below the knee
- Split skirt — a comfortable “pants-like” skirt option that fits the same as the Palazzo Pants
- Asymmetrical skirt — with a unique “faux wrap” and hits just at the knee
1 pair of pants
- Palazzo Pants Pants — so popular with their comfy and flowing fit. They are perfect for taller women and others may need to plan to get them hemmed.
- Skirted leggings leggings — a cute skirt over leggings with a shared waistband for extra comfort. These leggings give you more coverage and make any length top look appropriate for these leggings.
- Panel leggings — check out the vegan leather panels strategically placed to be extra flattering. Like all Ruby Ribbon, these leggings can be machine in your machine on delicate cycle with cold water. Be sure to hang them to dry.
- Lace Panel Ponte leggings Panel Ponte leggings — a unique lace panel on the outside seams gives a fresh look to these leggings. They are a heavier fabric, give great “coverage” and are toasty warm for this season
Take advantage of Freeh Shipping when you spend $150, so you may want to shop both for yourself but also for a few holiday gifts.
#blackfriday #shopping #sale #winterfashion #womensfashion #womensclothing #pants #skirts #giftideas #onsale #rubyribbon #shoplocal #ND #shopwithchar
It’s probably about time I get back to my holiday shopping posts. I have a few more tips to give you.
Next, let’s about that teenage girl you know. She’s kind of hard to buy for, maybe? But, what does she love?
Hey, that’s an easy one -Leggings! And you know I’ve got leggings. LOL. And, the leggings that I have you won’t have to worry that everyone else is seeing more of her than you would like, if you get my drift.
I’m also showing the Ruby Ribbon v-slip, just because I’ve seen many teen girls really love it. It’s great for them under dresses, and a good piece to have in their closet for special occasions.
Finally, don’t forget about the Fit and Flare Dress. They will love the style of it and can jazz it up with fun “teen” accessories. It’s super cute with black flats! And we have this dress is XS to 3XL (just like all our clothes)
Holiday Shopping TIps
#holidayshopping #holidaygifts #gifts #christmasgifts #rubyribbon
So many of the Ruby Ribbon fashions are special, and unique and only available from a Ruby Ribbon stylist. I picked out a few items that I think are what the “fashionista” may be looking for, but we have many other options that might resonate with her.
- Check out the Black Exposed Shoulder Top; I see similar tops everywhere I turn these days. This one can be worn in a variety of ways, allowing different looks.
- Denim Leggings are back (after a total revamp) and they are so hot! You can get them in either black or dark blue denim and they have all the detailing she will want, including pockets in the back.
- The Cross Front Top in pearl is flattering with the ruching, and a great layering piece. It can also be worn on it’s own as temps warm up or if she is traveling to a nicer climate.
- The Ruby Ribbon “LBD” now also stands for Little Brown Dress. This one has faux leather details and a hidden shaping slip.
Holiday Shopping Tips
#holidayshopping #rubyribbon #wishlist #fashionista #holidaygifts #christmasgifts #Holidaydressing #shoppingmadeeasy