Thanks to JJ over at bellyitchblog who tested out and shared her thoughts on the new Nursing Cami from Ruby Ribbon.
Here is just part of what she said, “It was easy to release the snap to nurse her baby boy. The fact that the cami has a wire free nursing bra sewn in makes the cami wearable underneath a sweater, blouse or shirt. It has compression fabric that also does wonders to smooth and trim the tummy area. The compression also helps to support the back.”
With an easy one-hand clasp, full belly coverage that smooths and trims, all while providing extra back support, the Nursing Cami does it all. You’ll never want to wear your old nursing bra again.
#parenting #pregnancy #nursing #newmom #stylewithchar #rubyribbon #nursingcami
Stay connected with me in my Online Studio, a fun community of wearable fashion tips, prizes and sneak peaks.
Thankful for Kathryn B for taking the time to record this video to let us all know her thoughts on the Ruby Ribbon Nursing Cami. She is a mom of six!
#nursingcami #nursingtank #momof6 #stylewithchar #nursing #newmom #rubyribbon #motherhood
Last fall, Ruby Ribbon CEO Anna Zornosa published an open letter to the Ruby Ribbon community about the Ruby Ribbon promise. This letter was to help both stylists and customers understand her commitment to them.
You can read the entire letter here (and I hope you do). Here’s my summary of the key points of the Promise of Ruby Ribbon.
Our Ruby Ribbon Promises:
- Products that delight customers and enhance their lives
- Giving independent Stylists the training and coaching support they need to serve their customers beautifully through a sustainable and thriving business model
- Starter kit offers are valued much higher than the price the new stylist pays, and are carefully built with product & business supplies that allow our Stylists to produce a profit
- No requirement for an ongoing investment plans samples of upcoming product launches can be earned
- Discourage the practice of purchasing inventory for the purpose of resale and don’t compensate for personal purchases
- Member of the Direct Selling Association and abides by its code of ethics
#commitment #promise #rubyribbon #amazingcompany #beyourownboss #besmartwithyoupartner #delightcustomers #enhancelives #makeaprofit #supporteachother
Our newest addition to the Ruby Ribbon cami family does it all (and it’s designed for the growing family). We already knew that moms everywhere were loving their Ruby Ribbon cami when nursing a new child, so we took that concept to heart and are introducing the Ruby Ribbon Nursing Cami.
With an easy one-hand clasp, plus full belly coverage that smooths and trims while providing extra back support, new moms are going to love stepping into this cami.
Just like all the Ruby Ribbon camis, it’s brafree! Yes, you heard that right – no bra required but you’ll still get firm and comfortable support (no matter your size). It can support almost any cup size (B, C, D, DD, DDD, F, G, and H). It’s all the same benefits of our Ruby Ribbon camis, but designed specifically to meet your needs as a nursing mom.
Plus, our invisible gripper edge keeps garment anchored so there is no riding up. Choose from either black or pale (or hey, get them both since you’ll want to wear one every day).
Spring 2018 Fashion Summary
#backbellybabysupport #nursingcami #stylewithchar #RubyRibbon #formom #mom
What better way to observe National Wear Red Day than with a Ruby Ribbon cami or demiette under what you’re wearing?
At Ruby Ribbon, we call it Kiss Red and it’s such a sexy layer that also gives you support and smoothing and just makes you feel awesome!
Of course, we also have some tops in shades of red (we are called Ruby Ribbon after all), but these gorgeous Kiss red camis and demiettes — I can’t even!
#kiss #red #wearredday #americanheartassociation #rubyribboncares #stylewithchar #takecareofyourself
Here’s a picture of me sitting at my desk during my “day job.” (Ruby Ribbon is a fun side hustle for me, in case you didn’t realize that. I’m wearing my Ruby Ribbon Signature Scarf — it’s full of hearts! I’ve decided that I”m going to wear this scarf all month as a way to subtlety share my love of Ruby Ribbon and all they do!
Who thinks I can do it?
That’s every day, even Sunday’s!
February is definitely a month of love and hearts with Ruby Ribbon. Here’s what’s going on in February:
- Ruby Ribbon is donating 10% of proceeds on all sales of Limited Edition Ruby Ribbon Cares items to the American Heart Association — we’ve got special red and pink colors popping with love for you to check out and show that you also care
- Host a trunk show with me in February and when you reach $750 in sales (no worries, I’ll work with you to make that happen), YOU can get one of those Limited Edition items I just mentioned for only $29!
- Even more specials for guests and hostesses on Ruby Ribbon Cares days — Feb 15 and 16. Stay tuned for more details that even I don’t know about yet. Are you the one that will be holding a trunk show those days?
#rubyribboncares #pink #red #stylewithchar #wearwithleggings #byebyebra #heart #americanheartassociation
Listen as this person who is going through breast cancer shares her story about how Ruby Ribbon has helped her is an amazing way! So thankful that she is willing to be so open about how we have helped her.
#rubyribboncares #testimonial #amazingstory #stylewithchar #rubyribbon
Breast Cancer is a disease that’s had tremendous impact on our Ruby Ribbon Community. We know that 9-out-of-10 of our independent Stylists, who represent and share our brand, have either been diagnosed themselves, or have held the hand – literally or figuratively – of a mother, a sister or sister-in-law, or a best friend. And since our customer base is so much like our Stylist base, we imagine it is this way for you as well.
In 2013, our CEO and Founder Anna Zornosa had the chance to learn, first hand, of the research efforts of City of Hope, and she became convinced that this organization – which had a role in taming both TB and polio in this country – could help us find a cure for breast cancer. Click here to watch a video describing more about City of Hope’s efforts.
This October will be the fourth year the Ruby Ribbon community comes together to raise funds for the City of Hope. And we are hoping to make our biggest donation yet. Here’s how you can help.
During October, your participation can add to our donation:
– 10% of sales of #RubyRibbonCares Boutique items, available exclusively this month only, will go towards our donation.
– $10 for every show hosted in October will go towards our donation
– $10 for every new Stylists who joins Ruby Ribbon in October will go towards our donation
While these activities will take place ALL month, there are two special day
#RubyRibbonCares Days: Oct. 12th & 13th! These days coincide with “National No Bra Days” and the donations we make for shopping, hosting or joining these days will DOUBLED.
Thank you, as always, for your connection to Ruby Ribbon and your support of your Independent Stylist. And THANK YOU for working with us in October towards our donation to City of Hope. Together we can make a difference!
#nobraday #rubyribboncares #icare #stylewithchar