Check out what showed up in the April issue of Oprah Magazine! Super fun to see the Ruby Ribbon Sheer High Waist Brief featured. This sexy and modern look provides control that shapes and smoothes your midriff, tummy, waist, & hips. The waistband sits under your bra, and hidden elastic prevents roll-down.
Wear it under your favorite dress for a smooth look.
#stylewithchar #oprah #shapewear #comfortableshapewear #youneedthis
Ruby Ribbon kicks off the “Not Just Black Friday” sale today with 30% off seven choices in black leggings, pants and skirts.
Head over to my website to show now. In sizes from XS to 3XL, we have something to fit you. You can choose from:
- Midi skirt skirt — flowy and hits below the knee
- Split skirt — a comfortable “pants-like” skirt option that fits the same as the Palazzo Pants
- Asymmetrical skirt — with a unique “faux wrap” and hits just at the knee
1 pair of pants
- Palazzo Pants Pants — so popular with their comfy and flowing fit. They are perfect for taller women and others may need to plan to get them hemmed.
- Skirted leggings leggings — a cute skirt over leggings with a shared waistband for extra comfort. These leggings give you more coverage and make any length top look appropriate for these leggings.
- Panel leggings — check out the vegan leather panels strategically placed to be extra flattering. Like all Ruby Ribbon, these leggings can be machine in your machine on delicate cycle with cold water. Be sure to hang them to dry.
- Lace Panel Ponte leggings Panel Ponte leggings — a unique lace panel on the outside seams gives a fresh look to these leggings. They are a heavier fabric, give great “coverage” and are toasty warm for this season
Take advantage of Freeh Shipping when you spend $150, so you may want to shop both for yourself but also for a few holiday gifts.
#blackfriday #shopping #sale #winterfashion #womensfashion #womensclothing #pants #skirts #giftideas #onsale #rubyribbon #shoplocal #ND #shopwithchar
Next, let’s about that teenage girl you know. She’s kind of hard to buy for, maybe? But, what does she love?
Hey, that’s an easy one -Leggings! And you know I’ve got leggings. LOL. And, the leggings that I have you won’t have to worry that everyone else is seeing more of her than you would like, if you get my drift. Below I am showing both the Criss Cross Capri leggings and our classic Ankle Leggings.
She will also enjoy the comfort of Ruby Ribbon, from the Demiette (she’ll love being brafree as much as you do!) to the R&R Pants, she’ll fit right in with her friends.
Finally, don’t forget about the Fit and Flare Dress. They will love the style of it and can jazz it up with fun “teen” accessories. It’s super cute with black flats! And we have this dress is XS to 3XL (just like all our clothes)
🎁 Gift Giving Guide 🎁
#holidayshopping #Christmaslist #holidays #santa #secretsanta #holidayshoppingtips #HolidayShoppingMadeEasy #holidayshopping2018 #rubyribbon #gifts #giftgiving #seasonofgiving #stylewithchar #holiday #teen #teengirl #teenager #fashion #elitesuite #festive #celebrateconfidence #cgsfall2018
With two great pictures, I’m not going to say a lot about the Criss Cross Tunic, but:
- It comes in 2 colors — our signature “kiss red” and an old favorite, black
- Black has beautiful metallic studded detail at a feminine neckline
- It’s a tunic length to pair with leggings or a Slim Leg Pant
- Comes in sizes XS to 3XL, just like most of our Ruby Ribbon pieces
- The model wearing the black has paired it with the Suedette leggings, while the model below wearing the Kiss Red chose the Vegan Leather Panel Leggings
Winter 2016 Capsule Summary
Hey, are you always on the hunt for pants for the tall person? Or what about never finding pants that are short enough?
Below is a cheat sheet to help you determine which Ruby Ribbon pants or leggings would be best for you.
- Are you tall?
- Check out the Bootcut Leggings in Tall or try on the Palazzo Pants that run pretty long.
- Are you on the shorter side?
- Be sure to look at the Flare Leg Pants in Short or the Slim Leg Pants that are a bit shorter. And for leggings, consider getting the capri length?