It’s sometimes challenging to determine what you might like when you’re shopping from a sale rack. To help you out, here are my top five suggestions on what to check out from the Flash Sale.
- Ponte Jacket — A versatile jacket in black or mink brown that can be worn so many ways. Pair with pants or a skirt for a polished office look or dress it down with jeans for a super casual and oh so cute look.
- Flare Leg Pants — My favorite “work pants” and I have them in both black and navy (aka sapphire blue). Catch me most of the year at the office and I’m probably wearing them. They look great and are so comfortable. (These pants also come in a Short length)
- Fit and Flare Dress – Need a chameleon dress, this is it! A basic “little black dress” that you can style differently every time you wear it. It’s cute with a cropped sweater, or try a bright scarf or statement jewelry. Oh, and think about animal print shoes with it! This dress also has a Ruby Ribbon secret, a built-in shaping slip to smooth and control you.
- Ponte Leggings — Love the look of leggings but just not sure they’re for you? These Ponte Leggings are not only a “no see through” fabric, but they also include the signature Ruby Ribbon “skinny band” at the waist and have side panels that add a slimming stylish touch.
- Fit and Flare Skirt — A Ruby Ribbon client favorite, this skirt perfect for all seasons. On a warm summer day, it looks great with a tank top and sandals. But it’s equally fashionable on a day next winter with a cozy sweater, tights and boots. You’ll find yourself reaching for it all the time.
Each item on this sale comes in XS to 3XL and most are made from our Ponte fabric, which is a tightly woven fabric that keeps its shape well with extended use without color fading. Items from this list are all 30% off and the sale on these items ends August 28, 2018, but some of these items will sell out in some sizes.
Want to get advance notice of Ruby Ribbon sales? Join my online style community for advance sale notices, plus early previews of new products, fashion tips and more.
#sale #discount #rubyribbon #stylewithchar #leggings #dresses #skirts #pants #jackets #ponte #workclothes #officeclothes #travel #wardrobebasics #basics #essentials #black #brown #navy #plussizes #petites #wearitnowwearitlater
I love when our Ruby Ribbon designer Cami (yeah, that’s really her name) takes a few minutes to showcase our products. Here’s a great video of her sharing what makes the new Kauai Tankini Top special from her perspective.
If you were getting one, would you want Panther or Tropical?
#rrswim #panther #tropical #pooltopatio #stylewithchar #swimsuits #bathingsuits
I showcase more of the Ruby Ribbon swimwear in my online Facebook community. I would love to have you join.
When I packed for my recent cruise, I made a commitment to myself not to pack so many “options” that I came home with a suitcase full of clothes that I never wore. Here’s one strategy I used to cut down on the number of items I brought along.
Many of the items that I packed doubled as swim cover-ups later. I would wear them as an outfit one day, then as a swimsuit cover-up the next day (or a day later if you have a thing about people seeing you in the same clothes again).
Here are three examples of Ruby Ribbon items that I wore first as an outfit, then as a cover-up (but I also did it with two sundresses too). From left, it’s the Nothin but Net Tunic, Crochet Poncho and the Pleated Mesh Dress. The poncho is stretchy and just super fun over a swimsuit. The tunic and dress both have removable liners that make them airy and breezy and beautiful as swim cover-ups. (Of course, I wore these over my favorite Ruby Ribbon swimsuits!)
Keep this idea in mind the next time you’re packing for a warm weather trip!
#travel #swim #rrswim #stylewithchar #packing #rubyribbon #poncho
I just returned from a fun vacation to the Caribbean and while there I realized one thing about the Ruby Ribbon Ponte Jacket. I value it more when I travel than when I don’t? Not sure why.
But when I’m traveling, I nearly always bring it. It went to Finland with me two summers ago, and is almost always in my laptop bag on a business trip.
- It packs so easily — no chance of getting wrinkled no matter where you stash it
- It goes with any outfit. Mine is black so that helps (but you can also get it in mink brown), and the fabric is just dressy enough to wear with a skirt or nice pants, but it’s also perfect casually with jeans.
- It’s stretchy and comfy but still professional looking when you need it
- And the detailing on the back just makes it fit so well
Sorry, enough raving, but it’s just a great versatile jacket that I probably haven’t told you enough about.
#travel #stylewithchar #pontejacket #myfav #wearitwitheverything #rubyribbon
Feeling and looking gorgeous when you travel is as easy as A,B,C and D, according to fashion expert Sunil R. In one of his latest posts, he shares his travel tips, broken down like this:
- What to pack
- Create a color story for the trip, allowing you to mix and match the pieces you packed
- Which fabrics pack best
- Ensuring everything you pack has an 80% chance of being worn
- Adding accessories to transform outfits quickly
- Using scarves as a secret weapon
- How to limit the number of shoes you bring
- How to pack
- Why you want to spread out your travel outfits on the bed
- Tips to pack the most in the least space
- Resisting the last minute “tuckins”
- What to wear for the trip
- Comfort and style is your mantra
- Bring a shawl for cold airplanes
- The travel “musts”
- What to do when you arrive
- Unpack and hang
- Plan your outfits
So head over to his blog to get the full scoop, but before you go, here are some of the key travel pieces that I recommend for comfort, style and ease of care.
For work, check out our (from left) Wrap Jacket, Asymmetrical Skirt, Flare Leg Pants, Trace of Lace Top, Ponte Jacket, Bell Sleeve Top and Ottoman Skirt.
And if you’re going on a trip for fun and leisure, take along these items (from left), Choker Top, Ottoman Ponte Leggings, Versatile Tank, Criss Cross Leggings, Tahiti Swimsuit, Cape Tunic, Jacquard Leggings, Lace Extender and Ponte Jacket.
#travelinstyle #travelwithstyle #stylewithchar #swimsuits #travel #rubyribbon #leggings #comfort