A cozy piece to pack for the weekend, our new Lux Tunic is going to become a staple in our wardrobe.
This tunic-length sweater features a cowl neckline that is so flattering. A fun fashion tip is to fill in the neck with a chic scarf to add a layer of warmth. It’s not cashmere, but it feels so soft.
Pair it with leggings (you know where to get the best) and boots and you have the perfect winter look. Or belt it with a cute pencil skirt, add tights and you’re off to the office. You can get it in either Wine Heather or basic Black, and as always, comes in sizes XS to 3XL.
Holiday/Winter 2017 Capsule Summary
#luxtunic #winterlook #winterfashion #rubyribbon #stylewithchar
When I saw this Layered Tunic, I knew immediately it was going to be one of my personal favorites in this collection. It’s light and floaty with a mix of chiffon and jersey knit.
While it looks like two pieces, the draped “jacket” is attached to the body of the top, so it’s all one piece. I LOVED it in the Spruce color (and could already envision it with the black Jacquard Leggings), and later I realized that we also can get it in black. I find that I can always find space in my closet for another black tunic, don’t you?
What to wear with the Spruce?
- Black — of course, like the Ankle Leggings or the Ponte Leggings or the Bootcut Leggings or the Panel Leggings or the Ottoman Ponte Leggings (So. Many. Choices.)
- It will be gorgeous with the Stretch Woven Pants in either color — mink brown or black
- Try it with the Asymmetric Skirt for a dressier look
- Next spring, pair it with the gray or black Criss Cross Capri Leggings (or don’t wait – go on vacation so you can try this outfit now!)
What to wear with the Black?
- Suedette Leggings in ANY of the five colors — camel, wine, gray, spruce or black – you can’t go wrong
- In the spring, the black will be chic with the white Jacquard Leggings
- Pair it with our sapphire Slim Leg Pants or Flounce Skirt for a “breaking the rules” look
- Maybe even try it with our Sequin Skirt? Who knows?
Winter Capsule Summary
#layeredtunic #lightandfloaty #wearwitheverything #stylewithchar #rubyribbon
As my friends and clients have reviewed the new pieces in the Winter and Holiday Collection, the new Suedette Tunic is the most popular, by far!
This versatile piece is made of a fall favorite, our “Suedette” which is a faux suede that can’t get any softer, really. First, we had the leggings in five fashion colors, and now we’ve added this tunic that can be worn with or without the belt that’s included.
With a light stretch built into the tunic, you’ll find it super easy to wear. Wear it alone as a fun dress (with tights and boots or even our new leg warmers). The model on the left added the Ruby Ribbon belt and buckle too. Be sure to notice the pockets.
Or, the mid-thigh length means it will look awesome with almost any of the Ruby Ribbon leggings – think the new Ottoman Leggings, or the Bootcut Leggings, or the black Denim Leggings or the standard Ankle Leggings — someone please stop me!
I hope you also notice that the model on the right chose to wear it backwards and, guess what, I think it looks great that way too. Don’t you?
Winter and Holiday Capsule Summary
#pockets #suedetteisnotjustforleggings #wearthiswithallyourleggings #rubyribbon #winter #doyoureadthesecleverhashtags? #stylewithchar #beltit #ordon’tbeltit
The new Cascade Tunic will have you thinking soft and feminine as you style it for Fall and Winter days. In a beautiful dusty rose color, it’s going to look great with nearly any neutral — gray, winter white, tan, black, you get the idea.
It’s a tunic length top that fits roomy. In a mix of chiffon and knit, it will cascade across you for a naturally slimming effect.
Here are some ideas on how to wear it:
- Pair with the Ruched Skirt and heels (height of your choice) for an office look
- Wear it over either the black or white Jacquard Leggings (my personal favorites) on “casual Friday” and it almost won’t need any accessories
- Or, of course, wear it with your favorite jeans for a lazy weekend, maybe topped with a long fleece jacket
Winter and Holiday Capsule Summary
#dustyroseisback #wearitwithneutrals #stylewithchar #rubyribbon #winter #layerit